1 January 1933
Degree of relationship to ancient play:
This grammar school for boys was founded in 1910 on the model of the English public schools by the London missionary body, The Society for the Propagation of the Gospel. It was first known as the S.P.G. Grammar School, and later St Nicholas' Grammar School; the school is now known as Adisadel College.
Media of production: