1 January 1976
31 December 1977
Degree of relationship to ancient play:
The production staged in the archaeological site at Eleusis in June 1976 (ID 2068) was revived twice with several changes of cast: in winter 1976/77 at Theatro Aliki and other venues (ID 8217); and in summer 1977 at several venues across Greece (ID 8218). The first revival featured a change in the set designer; it is not certain which set was used in the second revival.
Media of production:
Greek, Modern (1453-)